It is used for separating metal from non-metal in waste circuit board, copper clad board, circuit board and corner material.
Due to the special physical properties of waste circuit boards, the equipment adopts dry crushing and sorting technology to regenerate waste circuit boards, which can be recycled into metal powder and resin fiber powder. First, the waste circuit boards are crushed to form a powder mixture of metal and resin fibers, and then the metal components are separated from resin by wind separation to obtain recycled products. In order to prevent dust pollution in the process of regeneration, a pulse dust removal device is installed after the wind separation process, which effectively solves the dust pollution.
4. Equipment characteristics:
1. Compact structure, reasonable layout, stable performance and low noise.
2. The whole production line is controlled by PLC to feed uniformly and coordinate operation.
3. The whole production line adopts negative pressure feeding to effectively reduce dust spillover.
4. The sorting rate of air separation equipment is as high as 97%.
5. The efficiency of pulse dedusting equipment is as high as 99%.
6. High-voltage electrostatic separator makes the separation more fine and efficient, and effectively controls the loss of non-ferrous metals.
7. Pulverizing equipment is equipped with hydraulic system to facilitate the replacement of vulnerable parts and improve work efficiency.